Sunday, October 14, 2007

The new Rupert


I'd been thinking about changing my appearance for a while. Up until this point I had just slightly modified one of the standard avis you get to choose when you first come into SL. It was now time to make a bigger commitment.

I faithfully read How to do Everything with Second Life by Richard Mansfield and set out in search of a new skin, new hair, groovy new clothes and a new walk to set it all off. The best thing about SL is that you can have a huge shopping spree and it only costs you a few dollars.

I decided to do this because we have a big project underway in SL and I want to look serious about it. Just as I'd worry about my apperance and the impression I make in real life, I worry about the impression I make in SL too.

I hope you like the new look. I have the original Rupert safely stowed in a folder should I need to get him out.

No comments: