Sunday, December 30, 2007

Beliefnet Island

Beliefnet_001

I was already familiar with beliefnet.com so when I saw there was an island as well, I decided to go and explore. The first thing that strikes me about the island is that it's an attractive build. There are plenty of places to sit and relax; flowers and trees, sweeping views and rolling green hills.

It would have been helpful to have a map on arrival but as I didn't, I just wandered off. I came to an amphitheatre where a poll was being taken. Being a rainy Monday morning (in Australia), I decided to participate. There's a running tally of answers so you can see how people answered. That done - nothing too challenging - I chuffed off to the next spot I could see.

I went to an area that resembled the ying yang symbol, collected a notecard and was asked to meditate. There were a couple of big screens but nothing showing while I was there.

Beliefnet_002

I saw a channel running between two islands and a small boat. I climbed aboard and circumnavigated the islands to see if I'd missed anything. The island appears to be still under development. I'll check back in a month or so to monitor progress.

No comments: