Monday, December 31, 2007

Cijian Temple

My explorations in this area are proving to be very fruitful. Just wandering around after my visit to the Dharma Gate Monastery I came upon this delightful little shrine. Upon entering I was given a notecard explaining the purpose of the temple and a little bit about what could be found there. The Temple is Taoist. You're also told how to (virtually) participate in the rituals.

This I do and after a bit of trial and error, I complete them successfully. This is really a very lovely place. The build is quite detailed but the information is very good. Also, being able to participate in the rituals is truly wonderful.

I recommend that you pay a visit to this exquisite little temple. It can be found at: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Mieum/70/127/82/?title=Cijian%20Temple

Shinto_002_005

Shinto_002_006

Shinto_002_007

No comments: